My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

________________________________________________________

Visiting an old museum

Art girl and I went to an old museum and they had a really old printing press. I'm so glad I don't have to make my cartoon on one of those. That must have been a lot of work to put a newspaper together years ago. I'm amazed that anyone ever put something like that together.

We did some drawing and watched some videos. I didn't get done what I intended to, but you really didn't expect that did you ;-)

Quote: “The press is the best instrument for enlightening the mind of man, and improving him as a rational, moral and social being”
- Thomas Jefferson

2 Comments:

At 7/09/2007 1:11 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

It WOULD take forever, but what a genius invention!!!

 
At 7/09/2007 1:12 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes and I would have to mail copies to Canada ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home