My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

________________________________________________________

Spreading Out

I got out some of my spreadsheets.

One is for losing weight, I have a place to put my current weight and my ideal weight, then formulas so I can keep track of progress. I should put in inches, but I don't think I will go that far. And....

One for the money.

Two for the chores.

Three for big life events I'm trying to remember.

Maybe I can combine them all into one big FatMoneyLifeEventChore spreadsheet ;-)

Quote: “My problem was we had 200 spreadsheets, and they weren't being controlled.” - Ray Kunzmann (At least I don't have 200 ;-)

4 Comments:

At 7/10/2007 2:48 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I don't do spreadsheets, per se, I do lists. Lots of lists. TONS of lists. I have lists all over the house, and a few in my head too. As for the inches, I found that it is REALLY nice to see your progress in inches. Especially when you're gaining muscle. You still lose the inches and you have something positive to go by.....

 
At 7/10/2007 10:23 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Okay, today I will add inches to my spreadsheet ;-)

 
At 7/10/2007 11:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like what I'm learning on SparkPeople.com ... they track your daily nutrition, cardio, and strength training, plus have lots of really helpful articles, exercise demos, and more.

It won't help with the other spreadsheets tho.

In Monday's Moggy, when looking at the Moggy image, I hear music "Everyone was kung-fu fighting, unngh! Those kids as fast as lighting..."
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sP1-dQzbzUY&mode=related&search=


~a life

 
At 7/11/2007 9:40 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

A.L. Thanks for the link, that should help. I can play the kung-fu fighting song while I exercise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home