My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

________________________________________________________

The Holy Pokey

The Holy Pokey

You put your whole self in,
You put your old self out;
You put your whole self in,
And you turn your life about.
You wont wind up in the Pokey
And God turns your life around.
That's what it's all about!

I can't really explain this, but after Church last night someone (not me) was goofing off doing the Hokey Pokey and it made me think of changing the lyrics.

Quote: “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no substitute for a good blaster at your side”- Han Solo [I want to add that a good blaster is no substitute for a good relationship with our creator]

4 Comments:

At 7/11/2007 1:59 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I like your quote better than Hans Solo's.....:-)

 
At 7/11/2007 9:42 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - some of my subjects are hard to find quotes for.

 
At 7/12/2007 3:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should submit that song to the Kids ministry! Although some parents may freak when their little one comes home and says "Mommy, what's the Pokey?"

~a life

 
At 7/12/2007 8:36 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

A.L. - I could probably rework it a little for them. I never thought of submitting I'm always making up silly songs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home