My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

________________________________________________________

I got my truck back

I did find a friend who would drive me to my truck. I barely made it back in time for Church. I didn't make it back for the singing part, but I did get there before the sermon started.

I didn't want to miss, because it was a continuation of last week and really good.

Quote: “They keep saying the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck.” - not sure of author

Bonus Quote: “You may be a redneck if . . . you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education.” - Jeff Foxworthy

3 Comments:

At 7/16/2007 1:43 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hooray for getting your truck back!

I don't like missing series sermons either!

 
At 7/16/2007 12:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In regards to yesterday's sermon, who is the Alpha Cat in your home? l've always told the Beagle she can be the Alpha Dog, but I'm the Alpha Mommy and I outrank her!

Sorry about your truck, I didn't see the post until today. After seeing the guy in the balloon lawn chair ride-thingy, I'm guessing your idea of lassoing birds is not a bad idea! Although, I think I would've been smiling on that fun ride...Moggy looks distressed...maybe it's that wedgy thing Pastor Mark mentioned...?

-the beagle's alpha mommy

 
At 7/16/2007 10:22 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I think that all cats think they are the alpha cat. I wasn't smiling because I couldn't figure out how to get my truck, but I did ;-)

Now I'm off to mow the yard, not a small feat at this point, but maybe I can burn a calorie or two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home