My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, July 06, 2007

________________________________________________________

Going to the country

I'm taking off work a little early and running by to pick up Art-girl and we are going to the country to spend a little time. I will be away from the computer for most of the Day and all day Saturday and then probably go to the Cowboy Church and then head home some time Sunday in time to go to my Church.

I'm going to take my camera and get some pictures.

Quote: “Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.” - Lyn Yutang

1 Comments:

At 7/06/2007 2:25 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home