My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

________________________________________________________

Still Losing

I don't mind being a loser if it means weight ;-)

I'm running out of time this morning, got to get to work and then Church.

Quote: “Keeping off a large weight loss is a phenomenon about as common in American medicine as an impoverished dermatologist.”
- Calvin Trillin

2 Comments:

At 7/17/2007 6:47 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Seven pounds? Good job! I'm proud of you. I am staying the same. Same old, same old. Never changing. Never moving. Inert. Stable. Blah.

 
At 7/18/2007 12:02 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I just hope I can keep it up and get more weight off. I still have more than my share.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home