My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, July 02, 2007

________________________________________________________

Something happened to my phone

I heard my cell phone ring twice and then hit the floor. When I came in, it was in a couple of pieces on the floor.

I tried to put it back together and it wouldn't work, so I looked some more and the battery was still on the floor. Strangely enough the person who called was able to leave a message.

Quote: “Marriage is like a phone call in the night: first the ring, and then you wake up.” - Evelyn Hendrickson

5 Comments:

At 7/03/2007 2:16 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hmmm....maybe kitty was getting a call from his girlfriend? You should teach him how to put the battery back in, though.

 
At 7/03/2007 11:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave told me a story last nite about his boss' mobile phone. He left it in Dave's office, so, Dave changed the ringer on it before returning it. Of course, in a meeting, the phone starts to ring, but his boss doesn't shut it off, because he doesn't realize it's his phone. Everyone else knows the sound is coming from him and finally someone asks if he plans to answer his phone.

Any wonder his boss announced he was 'fired' at the wedding?!

I'm glad the phone still works; I 'break' my TV remote almost weekly.

~A Life...

 
At 7/03/2007 12:42 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I'm one of the freakish people who doesn't own a cell phone. Actually, maybe this is a blessing in disguise...you can give it up for good now! :)

 
At 7/04/2007 1:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss your posts! Hope all is well!
~A Life...

 
At 7/04/2007 2:22 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Everyone - As always I have lots to say, but I've been trying to get other stuff done. I will try to get caught back up some time today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home