My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

________________________________________________________

Another Bigfoot Hunt

They have another hunt for Bigfoot next month in Manistique Michigan.

You know how much I want to see Bigfoot.



In reading about it I came across the word "cryptozoology" which is the study of creatures that have not been proven to exist. Now that is something that I would be willing to go back to college for ;-)

Quote: “That intelligent creatures exist in outerspace is proven by the fact that they have not contacted us.” - Marleen Loesje

2 Comments:

At 6/28/2007 2:48 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I've always wanted to see the Loch Ness Monster. I think Nessie and I have a connection. Misunderstood monsters, we are. I think they should do a hunt for Nessie!

 
At 6/28/2007 10:27 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I think they just had a search for Nessie. I'm assuming they didn't find her because I haven't heard anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home