My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, June 29, 2007

________________________________________________________

Gathering my Supplies

I have a few people who want portraits from me and I need to get back into painting. I'm going to try to gather up all my painting stuff and figure out a spot to paint in (my house is pretty small)


Quote: “When having my portrait painted I don't want justice, I want mercy.” = Billy Hughes

5 Comments:

At 6/29/2007 12:57 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm with Billy Hughes- make me look good, not like reality....LOL!

 
At 6/29/2007 10:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I've seen your picture on your blog, no one would have to fudge to make you look good.

 
At 6/29/2007 11:45 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Someday, Moggy, I may beg you to paint a portrait of our daughter...that is, *if* we ever get to China to bring her home. :)

 
At 6/30/2007 12:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I might just do that ;-) If it takes you a while to get her, I will just get that much better as an artist.

 
At 6/30/2007 12:25 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I like the way you think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home