My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, June 25, 2007

________________________________________________________

Mowing around the sunflowers

Part of me just wanted to rest all day, but there is work to be done. Especially after being sick for so long. I did get about 1/3 of the back yard mowed. I still haven't done anything about the huge group of sunflowers I let grow in the middle.

It's supposed to rain, but I hope it doesn't because I just left the lawn more out there. After all I'm not finished yet.

Quote: “Flowers do not force their way with great strife. Flowers open to perfection slowly in the sun.... Don't be in a hurry about spiritual matters. Go step by step, and be very sure.” - White Eagle

4 Comments:

At 6/25/2007 4:00 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, Leave the sunflowers! My kids have been hounding me to buy some seeds and let some grow. THey're great for the birds!

 
At 6/25/2007 8:58 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I didn't know you guys could grow sunflowers up there. The last time I looked at your blog, I thought I saw snow in the background.

 
At 6/26/2007 2:52 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

He he. I'm laughing, really I am. We're not Eskimos, you know....:-)

 
At 6/27/2007 12:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Hey I panic if I see snow and have to stay home from work. Lucky for me they let me work from home if there is snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home