My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

________________________________________________________

Looking for a new look

I went out on the web and found a site that lets you try on hairstyles and different colors of hair. I would give you a link, but it wasn't that great. I did see a lot of really awful stuff.

Maybe I should try to work on some other area and leave my hair for later. Maybe I could paint my fingernails or my toenails. I would do something at lunch tomorrow, but I'm thinking of going to the writers group.

Quote: “I tell people to do something for themselves at lunch. It doesn't matter whether it's having a manicure, taking a spinning class or going for a walk.” - Audree Halasz

4 Comments:

At 6/27/2007 9:53 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I am looking for a new colour for my hair. I don't want to do it before Friday as I am attending my new job's staff meeting on Friday. I also don't want to do it before Saturday since we are hosting a BBQ on Saturday and what if it turns out yucky?
Sigh...
Good luck with your new changes!

 
At 6/27/2007 12:44 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Go for lime green. With purple highlights.

 
At 6/27/2007 4:14 pm, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

I'm looking for a new style to reflect my uniqueness. How would I look with corn rows, on in my case hedge rows.

 
At 6/27/2007 9:30 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

kathy - good luck to us both

janet - why don't you try it first so I can see how it looks

billy - I think that dread locks would probably look best on you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home