My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

________________________________________________________

The cough is subsiding

This time of not feeling like doing anything has not helped my figure. I have a hula hoop out in the truck. I bought it, but haven't brought it in yet.

I'm just going to work on myself. My appearance and my character defects. I'm ordering a book called "Drop the rock" it's about working on your character defects.

My biggest defect is procrastination, so that's first (or should I wait on that one ;-) and maybe dye my hair red.

Quote: "Procrastination is like a credit card: it's a lot of fun until you get the bill.” - Christopher Parker

3 Comments:

At 6/26/2007 1:46 pm, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

I dropped the rock and it fell on my foot. What now?

 
At 6/26/2007 2:55 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Your hair is already red. :-) Now quit procrastinating and get hula-hooping!

 
At 6/26/2007 8:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

billy - ask God to remove it from your foot, unless it rolled or bounced off, then I'd say your good to go

janet - I'll get right on that. I'm now thinking of leaving my hair gray, only in real life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home