My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

________________________________________________________

Sundays Sermon

The preacher was talking about Jesus taking all our sins onto him and giving us a new mind. It made me think of the old science fictions films where they had something like metal bowls upside down on two peoples head to transfer their brain power.

I knew Jesus died for my sins and for everyones sins, but I think I can see one thing a little clearer. He did die for everyone, but not everyone will accept him. For the ones that do there is the second part of the transfer, a renewed heart and mind.

[I don't feel like I really have this cartoon and words worked out the way I want and I haven't found a good quote for this yet]

2 Comments:

At 7/30/2007 2:10 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hooray for being transformed, heart, soul, and mind!

 
At 7/30/2007 10:55 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

amen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home