My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, July 30, 2007

________________________________________________________

Can you spot the lawn mower ;-)

I"m trying to mow the backyard and still leave the sunflowers, but trying to mow around them is not easy. That and it's rained so much...and yes I did get a little behind in my mowing.

I'm about 1/4 done with the backyard and I've got to get back out there, because I have a lot of other things that need to be done and I'm trying to become a more responsible human being. It's not fun, but it's something different for me ;-)

Quote: “As for marigolds, poppies, hollyhocks, and valorous sunflowers, we shall never have a garden without them, both for their own sake, and for the sake of old-fashioned folks, who used to love them.”
- Henry Ward Beecher

2 Comments:

At 7/30/2007 11:55 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Gardening and yard work are torture to me. Dirt under my fingernails, sweat, little plants that give me a rash....ugh. I am SUCH an outdoor kinda person....:-)

PS- Truth is, I LOVE studying nature, I just don't want to live in it. Or sleep on it. Or get it under my fingernails.....

 
At 7/31/2007 12:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Sort of like when Linus said "I love humanity; it's people I can't stand." in the comic strip Peanuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home