My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, August 10, 2007

________________________________________________________

Earth Shoe

I bought a pair of sandals at Walmart (I often regret when I end up going there) They say "Earth Shoe" and seemed to be pretty comfortable. There is a brand "Earth" Shoe (They do not have these at Walmart) that is supposed to be really good.

I got them to wear Salsa Dancing and ended up not going. I wore them to work and they rubbed a blister on the back of my foot. At the end of lunch time it was pretty bad, but I got a bandage and put on it. Good thing I didn't try to Salsa in them.

Quote: "Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away--and barefoot."
- Sarah Jackson

4 Comments:

At 8/11/2007 8:15 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I get blisters from ANY shoe, doesn't seem to matter what kind. It must be because I am a delicate flower.....:-)

 
At 8/12/2007 2:11 am, Blogger Moggy said...

You must be like that princess in "The Princess and the Pea" Maybe I will write "Princess Moggy and the Walmart shoes"

 
At 8/13/2007 4:44 pm, Blogger ßrutal¦Honey© said...

Try running really hot/bioling water over them or wash them with vinegar. That usually works for me.

 
At 3/01/2008 12:48 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Brutal - Wow that is brutal, or do you mean to take them off first ;-) I'm going to assume it's you remove them and try it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home