My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

________________________________________________________

I"m doing much better

When I was in a slump, I first misspelled the word in my cartoon, it was supposed to be slump, but I left off the "p" and ended up resting on slum instead. One of my friends corrected me. That reminds me... feel free to let me know if I have mistyped or misspelled something. It is probably not on purpose.



Quote: “If we consider the unblushing promises of reward and the staggering nature of the rewards promised in the Gospels, it would seem that Our Lord finds our desire not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, we are like ignorant children who want to continue making mud pies in a slum because we cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a vacation at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.” - C.S. Lewis

4 Comments:

At 8/08/2007 1:42 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, do I ever love C.S. Lewis. He is such a good author! That quote- very true.

 
At 8/08/2007 1:54 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I love C.S. Lewis too. Especially the Chronicles of Narnia. I can't wait till the next movie comes out.

 
At 8/08/2007 12:56 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

I saw that the other day and wondered if you had done it on purpose.
Sometimes, pees aren't needed...and sometimes, I really need one.
I don't know what that means...I'm really not feeling well. :P

 
At 8/08/2007 10:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

T.K. - err yes.... yes that's it, I did it on purpose to be funny. Hope your feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home