My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

________________________________________________________

I"m up early

I may not be awake good, but I'm going to try to go in to the gym this morning. I went in a few weeks ago to cancel my membership because I haven't been going. Nobody was at the desk, so I didn't get to quit.

Then I was going to cancel when I got back from that long walk, but after the bottom of my feet got burned; I thought I should walk indoors on a treadmill.

If I'm awake while I"m walking I'll work on my words to the 'Holy Pokey" song. Or I may practice my Salsa steps. Tonight is Salsa Dance class.

Quote: “The treadmill is a lot harder on your joints. It's kind of boring, too, unless there's a TV program you like.” - Violet Stark [Violet obviously wasn't practicing Salsa and writing Lyrics ;-)]

4 Comments:

At 8/02/2007 12:30 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

I have a treadmill here in the house, but it hasn't been used in a few months (I've been kind of lazy). I am looking into getting an elliptical machine, but they are expensive. Hope you madeit to the gym this morning. I used to have a membership, but I hated working out in front of people. It's a thing I have.

 
At 8/02/2007 3:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid, or misinformed, beholder a black eye."
Miss Piggy

I just think that's funny.

-al

 
At 8/02/2007 5:43 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm with Two Kayaks, I hate to work out in front of people. It has to do with....um...jiggling.

 
At 8/02/2007 8:54 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - that's sort of rough talk isn't it ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home