My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, August 03, 2007

________________________________________________________

I don't think I'm going to learn

I was worse this time than last time. The teacher will come by and correct me, but as soon as she goes away I lose my step again.

Maybe some people were not meant to dance. I'm going to give it a few more times, but I'm beginning to think I'm hopeless.

Quote: “What I say is if you've got a talent and God has given you a gift, I think it's kind of your responsibility to try it. Ya know, we can't all dance and sing and paint and have math in our heads. So, wherever you've got that gift I think you should explore it, but my attitude is there's no better time than when you're young.” - Dawn Wells
[at least I can paint ;-)]

3 Comments:

At 8/03/2007 2:28 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Your gift certainly IS painting...but salsa can be part of it too....:-) At least if you can't DANCE salsa, you can eat it.

 
At 8/03/2007 3:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

al says...

I love Seinfeld; almost everday, something in life reminds me of a Seinfeld episode. I can't remember a joke, but I can remember all the shows with all their funny subplots.

Which brings me to today...Moggy, you remind me of a Seinfeld episode:


GEORGE: "Why don't they have salsa on the table?"

JERRY: "What do you need salsa for?"

GEORGE: "Salsa is now the number one condiment in America."

JERRY: "You know why? Because people like to say "salsa." "Excuse me, do you have any salsa?" "We need more salsa." "Where is the salsa? No salsa?"

GEORGE: "You know it must be impossible for a Spanish person to order seltzer and not get salsa. "I wanted seltzer, not salsa!"

JERRY: "Don't you know the difference between seltzer and salsa? You have the seltezer after the salsa!"

GEORGE: "See, this should be a show. This is the show."

 
At 8/03/2007 8:40 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Now I"m getting hungry for chips and seltzer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home