My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, August 06, 2007

________________________________________________________

Monday blues

I was in a slump Saturday, got a lot done Sunday, then slump again. I need to work on that, it wastes a lot of my time.

I also joined eharmony again for three months (Oh yes slumps are the best time for making decisions) I'm sure that all the most wonderful men are attracted to ladies in slumps. ;-)

In my defense, I'm working through some things, so even though the work doesn't show around me, hopefully it will show eventually from the inside out.

Quote: “Slumps are like a soft bed. They're easy to get into and hard to get out of.” - Johnny Bench

2 Comments:

At 8/07/2007 7:23 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

What's e-harmony? A dating thing? Take heart, my sister met her fiance through something like that! And honestly, they are INCREDIBLY well matched! I met my hubby through an internet discussion group (on Reformed theology- not really a dating service at all, but hey, I'm not picky....:-)) and we've been happily married for 10 years! There ARE good men out there....just keep saying it...'cause it's true! :-)

 
At 8/07/2007 11:53 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - thanks that gives me hope that I could find someone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home