My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

________________________________________________________

Song Parody

At our Church group they did my "holy pokey" song parody and I was embarrassed and wanted to hide under the table. Partly because there were not many ladies there that day and a lot of men.

I don't think the men enjoyed doing the "Holy Pokey" as much as the women and one of them said they will get me back for this ;-) The girls were leading the singing and they liked it so much they sang twice.

One good thing did come out of it, one of them men wants me to give him lyrics for his children's ministry.

I also love how Mark Lowery has the original artist as part of the song parodys.

Here is the original song "The Great Adventure" and the parody "The Date Adventure"

This is also worth watching if you haven't seen it "Baby,Baby" and the parody "Baby, Why Not Me?"

4 Comments:

At 8/01/2007 1:55 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Those men need to lighten up and enjoy the embarrassment of it all....:-)

I am teaching Sunday school this year...should be interesting....:-)

 
At 8/01/2007 10:11 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - yes they do and I bet you will be a wonderful Sunday school teacher.

 
At 8/02/2007 2:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, will Janet teach her students the Holy Pokey?!

-al

 
At 8/02/2007 8:51 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - she may after I rewrite it. I'm working on the lyrics now, so they work better for kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home