My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

________________________________________________________

Too late for Salsa

By the time I ran by the store for milk and bread, got home and got ready, I was already late for Salsa.
I was really tired anyway, it's been a rough week at work and I have a lot to do. I need to work on my painting and I have a bridal shower to go to Saturday that I need to cook something for and buy a gift.

I think that's what I will do with my Salsa time.

Quote: “How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?” - Dr. Seuss

2 Comments:

At 8/10/2007 2:31 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I feel that way too, Dr. Seuss. Where did my summer go? I think September is eating it up.....

 
At 9/01/2007 8:28 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I will be happy when I don't have to mow the yard anymore. Oh why didn't I move into a townhouse ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home