My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, August 13, 2007

________________________________________________________

Random Moggy Thoughts

I'm not saying this has anything to do with the Holy Spirit, I'm just thinking visually.

Think of being completely filled with light and or energy to sustain you.

Now think of someone hurting you (putting a chink in your armor) and that energy leaking out.



We can't stop people from hurting us, but we can stop the drain by forgiving them. It's the same thing when we hurt someone, we need to make amends to them if possible.

You can and probably should get God's help to do this.

Quote: Not forgiving and mending hurts is like turning yourself into your own voodoo doll - Moggy

2 Comments:

At 8/13/2007 3:21 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

It is such a huge blow to my pride to ask forgiveness. ANd in my family we NEVER did. My hubby, however, has taught me a lot about it, and now I can ask, if needed. It's still hard, though. My pride takes a beating. Sometimes it NEEDS a good beating.

 
At 8/13/2007 9:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - believe it or not with all the stuff I tell on myself in my blog, I still have too much pride ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home