My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

________________________________________________________

Weight Loss Report

The Cat is down to 27 lbs ;-) It seems that lower calorie cat food is working better for him than the high protein.
I could never bring myself to feed him as little of it as I needed to.

He has been back in his window perch more. There is a little lizard that climbs on the window that he tries to catch.

I have a chair, then a laundry hamper and from there he can jump on the window perch I made for him. I need to come up with something that looks better, but this works for him. I wish I could let him roam freely outside, but I can't.

2 Comments:

At 8/11/2007 8:18 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Good job on your weight loss, kitty! Keep catching those lizards....:-)

My cats are fat AND they go outside. Go figure.

 
At 8/12/2007 2:07 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I am proud of him. I guess your cat's are supplementing their diet with fat mice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home