My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

________________________________________________________

Did I get my license sticker yet?

Okay first I couldn't find my Insurance card and then after the weekend was over I was able to have the Insurance people fax me a copy.

I went to the desk where the fax machine is a couple of times and no card. I finally looked in the other secretary's office and it was printed on the fax there.

Then I got all my papers together and drove across town to the place to get the sticker. But NOOOOO the computer was broken. Tomorrow I will call them and if the computer is back up I will get my sticker.

Meanwhile I just hope I don't get stopped by the police ;-(

5 Comments:

At 9/06/2007 2:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer! Check your local grocery store like Tom Thumb; the office sales auto stickers--much easier that getting to the state office! Good luck!
-al

 
At 9/06/2007 9:37 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I thought this was my local grocery store. I may have to see if there is one closer.

 
At 9/06/2007 3:41 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

One time, when we were trying to get a passport, my hubby lost his birth certificate. We couldn't find it ANYWHERE! He finally got a new one, only to find that he had left it in our PRINTER AT HOME the whole time. I wasn't impressed.

 
At 9/06/2007 7:58 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Frustrating!!! Hope the police stay far away from you!

 
At 9/06/2007 9:41 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I got the sticker today and made it home without incident ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home