My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, September 07, 2007

________________________________________________________

I found the perfect Diet Incentive ;-)

I now have a weight loss goal and a deadline. I'm setting aside a little money and if I lose the weight, I will buy a new outfit, but if I don't I'm going to contribute the money to a campaign fund.

A friend at work came up with the idea of giving the money to a political campaign if I don't reach my weight loss goal. She suggested I pick out my least favorite one. I was so excited about that, because it's about the worst thing I can think of to do ;-)

It's only been one day and I've lost 2 lbs.

Quote: “Anybody who wants the presidency so much that he'll spend two years organizing and campaigning for it is not to be trusted with the office.” - David Broder

4 Comments:

At 9/07/2007 2:15 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Wow! They have a "Skinny Moggy Shoppe" where you're from? You really have personalized stores there, don't ya? :-)

Do they have a "Bad Hair Day Moggy Shoppe", a "BIg Night Moggy Shoppe" and a "My Cat Ate my Underwear Moggy Shoppe" too?

 
At 9/07/2007 9:25 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - You don't have personalized shopping in Canada? ;-) Actually there are a few stores that only have clothes for really skinny people, but I don't know the name of them because I haven't been shopping there.

 
At 9/07/2007 6:38 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

I agree that's not a satisfying place to send your money. Maybe if you designate it to go to the candidate you hate the most, it'll be even more motivating.

 
At 9/07/2007 10:23 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

NF - That's exactly what I have in mine. It's amazing how strongly I don't want to support a certain candidate ;-O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home