My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 15, 2007

________________________________________________________

Molly Make Believe

Since I have been able to pull away from the TV I have been listening to stories on line. I really like the ones from Eleanor Hallowell Abbott, especially "Molly Make Believe".
It's about a guy who is sick and engaged to a lady who doesn't seem to be very interested in him, even though she is planning to marry him.

When she leaves on a trip and puts a little advertisement in the envelope with her first letter it changes everything.

Quote: “If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry.” - Emily Dickinson

2 Comments:

At 10/16/2007 7:09 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That sounds very interesting....so what happens? :-)

I watch tv almost every night, when I'm working out. But I'm often struck by what a waste of time it is. I should start listening to audio books....

 
At 10/17/2007 12:21 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - if you click on the link you can listen to it. There is nothing bad in it, so your kids might like it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home