My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

________________________________________________________

Halloween Costumes

Time to be thinking what you will wear for Halloween. I don't dress up, but I think about it.

I saw that you can get a costume for your cell phone, so I was thinking it would be funny to dress up like "Chef Ramsey" and ask to see people's kitchen.

If I ever get famous I will make a Moggy Costume.

I may make myself one anyway. I have been looking at the halloween stuff to see if I can find an orange wig. So far they all have bangs and Moggy doesn't wear bangs.

Quote: “God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.” - William Shakespeare

5 Comments:

At 10/17/2007 1:31 pm, Blogger Pam said...

I like the Moggy Costume and would like to place an order for one. Please hold the sidekick, though, as I am allergic to cats. Then again, I've never hung around a cartoon cat before, so maybe I'd be fine. A cartoon cat probably doesn't have much dander...

 
At 10/17/2007 8:52 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I don't really do Halloween but if I did, I would go as Moggy too....:-)

 
At 10/18/2007 9:34 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I really don't do halloween either, but they have a lot of decorations up at work.

 
At 10/19/2007 8:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

A few years ago I actually remembered to turn my porch light on (the year before, I had a left over bowl of candy wondering if kids didn't go out anymore, only later to discover I'd never turned my porch light on). This skinny little girl is standing there with her friends in this elaborate costume. I asked her what she was and she said "an opera singer" ...so I said, okay, sing something for me. This little girl had a powerful, professional voice. Highlight of my night to have a tiny opera girl sing for me.

Dave told me tonite he misses Moggy adventures on ____________ -- no pressure, but we really do miss your posts there! This would be a good one.

:-)
~al

 
At 10/19/2007 8:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I edited your comment because my blog is anonymous. I guess I really should change my icon on ___________.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home