My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

________________________________________________________

I'm still working on it

I took my truck to get it inspected. They said it might take two hours and so I walked to a little shopping center near by.

I found a little Beauty Shop, got my hair cut (which I have been doing myself) and my eyebrows shaped up (which doesn't happen much). Then I walked over to the Beauty supply store and let the girl talk me into some reddish color hair dye.

I came home and dyed my hair and now some of my hair really is orange ;-)

Quote: “Orange is the happiest color.” - Frank Sinatra

3 Comments:

At 10/22/2007 1:49 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

According to all your pictures on your blog, your hair was ALREADY orange. :-)

 
At 10/22/2007 2:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lately I've been craving sugar too--and giving in. Not sure why since I never feel good afterwards.... :-(

~al

 
At 10/22/2007 9:08 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - sorry, but my picture on my blog was enhanced in photo shop. My real hair is a combination of dark brown with grey (except when I make it some other color)

Al - I'm going to try to do better today. I actually was not as bad as the cartoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home