My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, October 19, 2007

________________________________________________________

Play Dough

I met some friends today and then later we decided to go to a restaurant. I had never been there before, but it was very nice.

One friend ran home and got her kids and so we were already seated when she got there. She stopped at the front and they had something for kids and each one came in with a piece of dough.

I said how much fun it looked like and so one of them ran back and got one for me.


It's been a while since I played with a chunk of dough and it was fun. The food was good too, but I ate too much and we all know that I need to watch that.

Quote: “Everyone is kneaded out of the same dough but not baked in the same oven” - Yiddish Proverb

2 Comments:

At 10/20/2007 2:49 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Play Doh IS fun. Something kind of ....cathartic about it, don't you think? (except when it's smushed into your carpet.)

 
At 10/22/2007 2:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet child to give you a gift of doh so you could have fun too!
~al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home