My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

________________________________________________________

Church Bells

One thing I have really liked here is hearing Church Bells. I've never understood why people want to live in a large downtown area, but the Church Bells are nice.

I went exploring a little after the Conference yesterday and did see some pretty old Churches and a Christmas display that they have started setting up that is really cute. It has little old wooden houses.

If I get a disposable camera I'll try to get a picture of some of the things around here.

Quote: “God is not a cosmic bell-boy for whom we can press a button to get things done” - Harry Emerson Fosdick

5 Comments:

At 11/08/2007 7:53 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

That really is a neat old church. I like to take pictures of churches, too.

 
At 11/08/2007 9:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of history in old churches. The weddings, funerals, and all the prayers lifted for God's salvation, mercy, love, help, and grace in the years in between.

-al

 
At 11/10/2007 1:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tap, tap, tap.......

Am I the only one concerned that Moggy has possibly ....

a) became seriously addicted to TV and refuses to leave her hotel room?

b) somehow gotten herself tangled up in an airport security issue (I'll watch the news tonite)?

c) managed to deplane without her purse, keys, and mobile phone...?

d) been kidnapped again by Moogy (that story really never had an ending)...?

Moggy, if you get this message, at least send us smoke signals that you're okay.

signed, concerned AL

 
At 11/10/2007 1:26 am, Blogger Moggy said...

a) I went to a conference all day and then walked a block or two away to get food. But what's really sad is that there is nothing good on TV tonight ;-(

b)I'm not coming back till tomorrow.

c) ha ha

d) I wish Moogy (or someone) could have come with me, I'm lonesome here in San Jose ;-(

 
At 11/10/2007 2:31 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love church bells too- something so beautiful about God calling his people to worship through them....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home