My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

________________________________________________________

Moggy's Evil Twin Moogy Day 3

I worked late then tried to find a hat at the store before going to Church.

I'm just beginning to get past the stage where I want to stay rolled up in a little ball and pretend that I am not flying out Sunday for California. It's just part of how
I feel about going away from Texas ;-(

Quote: “Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word. And there's an opening convey of generalities. A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner.”
- John Steinbeck

7 Comments:

At 10/31/2007 2:54 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

How come YOU get to wear a pink "bib" thing, and all the other ladies have to wear white? I don't think that's fair. Are you sure YOU'RE not Moogy?

 
At 10/31/2007 6:57 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I am so confused.

 
At 10/31/2007 8:26 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet and kathy - I'm sorry for the confusing, I think it's because I went off on someone elses idea and haven't had the proper time to develop it.

Moogy the evil twin has slightly
darker hair and oops I forgot her
eyebrows in the last picture. I'm
going to go back to the story of me soon.

 
At 11/01/2007 1:20 am, Blogger New Fool said...

I heard in Texas they don't like Yanks. Especially when they try to move in and look for jobs.

 
At 11/01/2007 1:53 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Most of the people I work with came from other places. Some are even from New York ;-)

 
At 11/01/2007 3:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You never ask a man if he is from Texas, because if he is he'll tell you. And if he's not, well, you don't want to embarrass him."

~al, native texan :-)

 
At 11/01/2007 9:49 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes us native Tex'ens es mighty proud of it ;-) Some of my family came to Texas in the 1833 and some others may have already been here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home