My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

________________________________________________________

Things did not start well

I locked my keys, cell phone and purse in my truck at the airport. The guy that worked there said they don't help with that anymore. I didn't have extra time and so I kicked out the little back window and pulled off my antena and bent it so that I could fish my key out.

I cut my foot a little because I was wearing sandels, but I got on my plane in time. Now I'm not sure what will happen while I'm gone. I hate that it happened, but I didn't see anything else to do. I need a personal assistant ;-(

Quote: “Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.” - not sure who said it

8 Comments:

At 11/05/2007 1:43 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ow! That's not so nice, Moggy! I'm sorry. Not a great way to kick off your trip. No pun intended. :-)

Have a good time, I'm sure you'll do great!

 
At 11/05/2007 1:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I really feel like a red neck ;-)

 
At 11/05/2007 11:55 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

It makes me angry that he wouldn't help you. I love, though, that you were such a "wonderwoman". Makes me proud!

 
At 11/05/2007 12:04 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks It's rough being a Texas wonderwoman - Winder kicker Woman ;-)

 
At 11/05/2007 6:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, that was a really rough start to your trip! No, the airport does not help.

I used to have to catch the first flights out each Monday morning, once leaving the overhead light on which wore down my car battery. The airport gave me the number of the service they've contracted with and I had to pay $$ for them to help.

In your next blog, do you tell us someone reported you to the police thinking you were breaking and entering? Grand theft auto?! With the need for airport security so high these days, I'm really hopeful someone reported you. Otherwise, I'll never feel confident leaving my car there again!!!

On a happier note, I hope they got you on video and you show up on youtube...I bet that was some high-kickin, karate choppin' you had going on. You might not want to mention this on your eHarmony page, might scare wimpy guys away, on 2nd thought......

Sorry it was such a rough start. That little truck of yours has a lot of stories it could tell!

~al

 
At 11/06/2007 2:32 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Today has been a lot better

 
At 11/07/2007 8:11 pm, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

Panic sets in
When Pressed for time
Sweat pours from
Our heads
Next time that happens
Lay down in the back
Of your pickup truck
They all come with a bed

 
At 11/08/2007 12:08 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Billy - I still had my tent in the back and so I could have just set up camp in the parking lot, but that wouldn't get me to California.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home