My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

________________________________________________________

Self Feeding Cat

I went straight from work to Church and when I got home I assumed that either The Girl or The Boy had fed The Cat. He was trying to get me to feed him, but that's normal.

After I didn't feed him, he went over to the shelf and knocked his food down and fed himself. He is so smart.

Quote: “In nine lifetimes, you'll never know as much about your cat as your cat knows about you.”
- Michel de Montaigne

4 Comments:

At 10/24/2007 8:57 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh oh. It appears you might have what's known as a "cat genius" on your hands. They can be very dangerous. They will get you up in the morning, they will tear up your couches, they will destroy your toilet paper, should it be hanging down. Be afraid.....be veeeerrry afraid.

 
At 10/24/2007 9:27 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Oh dear! They're sly ones, those beasts. I was at the vet today getting Bear some cat food and they offered to sell me a 4kg bag of food that the cats (my vet is a cat-specific vet who houses strays in a shelter) had ripped open. Sigh...I fear they may take over soon.

 
At 10/24/2007 10:33 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I wonder if I can have his IQ tested ;-)

Kathy - I thought they had already taken over, but maybe that's just at my house

 
At 10/29/2007 3:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post brought a song to mind. I haven't heard it in years, but I can still sing all the words!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xYYah4mzg9g

-al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home