My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, November 02, 2007

________________________________________________________

Contacts

I went to get glasses today and I'm thinking of getting contacts. I looked at the different colors and when I said that I like the darker colors the receptionist said that she thought the lighter ones made someone look a little like a cartoon

I'm not sure what's wrong with looking like a cartoon, but it seemed kind of funny to me. ;-)

Quote: “I kind of see myself as a cartoon that's on its way to becoming a real person that has to find that special amulet or mushroom to get to that next realm or level. I don't feel like anything is that tangible. It freaks me out, why I feel unhappy or conflicted and why that can change on a dime.” - Carly Pope

2 Comments:

At 11/03/2007 11:55 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

How ironic that she would say that to you, especially.
I wear glasses, but have worn contacts as well. My eyes hurt when I wear contacts, so I stick with my glasses most of the time. You can get some really fabulous glasses these days. :)

 
At 11/03/2007 4:56 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love my contacts. I love my glasses too, but have always preferred contacts. I like that they don't fog up when I come inside, and I can "do stuff" and they don't get in my way. Have fun deciding.....

And, no offense, but you kind of DO look like a cartoon. A cute one, but a cartoon nonetheless. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home