My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 29, 2007

________________________________________________________

Nice relaxing Monday

This weekend a friend of mine gave me a book "Boo" by Rene Gutteridge and I didn't know when I was going to find time to read it.

One funny thing that happened was that I had my pictures developed from camping and they made half of them backwards.

Quote: “Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours.” - John Locke

5 Comments:

At 10/30/2007 12:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently Janet doesn't waste time with soaps! ;-) Almost every show has the good/bad twin thing working no matter what decade it is! (I quit watching soaps because they recycle storylines).

Are there any Bigfoot sightings in the photos? Look closely! Wouldn't that be wild if he was at the campground and you later found out.....oooooooh!

-al

 
At 10/30/2007 1:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - shhhhh... you don't want to spoil my ending I'm planning for Bigfoot to run off with Moogy by mistake ;-)

 
At 10/30/2007 3:20 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You people and your evil twins!!!! How do we know who's talking and when? How do I know who's who? AAAAHHHHHH! Stop the spinning!

PS- You COULD send Moogy over here to do some window washing......

 
At 10/30/2007 4:45 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I hope you had fun camping.

 
At 10/31/2007 12:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - Moogy doesn't do windows

nankin - I did have fun camping - Tks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home