My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

________________________________________________________

The Hotel

The Hotel room is really nice. I have a large screen TV and since I don't have a TV at home I have really been enjoying the remote and watching stuff.

Out the window is a city view which at night is really nice with the tall buildings with little squares of light out the windows with lights on. The street lights and the planes going over are also beautiful out the window.

Quote: “What I like about cities is that everything is king size, the beauty and the ugliness.” - Joseph Brodsky

3 Comments:

At 11/08/2007 4:41 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I....I....I....don't know what I would do without a TV. You are an impressive woman to not own one.

 
At 11/08/2007 9:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like the trip is more restful than it began. Yea! I'm glad you're finding things to enjoy.

-al

 
At 11/10/2007 2:31 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE nice hotels!!!! Is there a pool?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home