My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, November 05, 2007

________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday to Me

I had some really good cheese cake today and it had this little striped chocolate straw leaning on it. Some guy next to me gave me his straw too, I think he was trying to make up for almost spilling ice all over me, but that doesn't matter because after all it was chocolate ;-)

The conference is really good and I've met a few people to talk to. There are some really nice people here and they aren't even from Texas ;-)

Quote: “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.” - Father Larry Lorenzoni

10 Comments:

At 11/06/2007 3:02 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

HEY! Was that a slam against people who aren't from TEXAS? Alberta is just as cool as Texas, I'll have you know.....:-)

And a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY all the way from Alberta! I hope it's been a great one. Well, of course it has, you ate chocolate. What else could a girl ask for.....?

 
At 11/06/2007 11:50 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Hapy Birthday, Moggy! Hope the fun of yesterday continues throughout the year.

 
At 11/06/2007 11:58 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - If you are representive of Alberta, people there are very cool indeed ;-) and yes Chocolate is all anyone could ask for.

kathy - ;-0 lets hope I'm not kicking out windows all year.

 
At 11/06/2007 1:09 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Happy Birthday, Moggy! I'm giving you a gift certificate for Kung Fu and Kickboxing lessons so you can learn to kick your truck windows in withOUT injuring yourself.

 
At 11/06/2007 1:35 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

pam - I'm hoping not to kick our my window anymore, maybe I will get one of those magnetic boxes where you hide a key somewhere.

Until then Winder Kicker Woman will just get some boots ;-)

 
At 11/07/2007 3:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Anonymous in Tokyo.

 
At 11/07/2007 8:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feliz Cupleaños!

su amiga,
~al

 
At 11/07/2007 8:04 pm, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

Happy Birthday a little late
If I'd remembered I'd made a cake
No that is a lie
Hard as I try
I can't seem to bake.

 
At 11/07/2007 11:01 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks everyone ;-)

 
At 11/09/2007 10:39 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

Happy birthday. Have a good trip back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home