My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

________________________________________________________

Al has created an evil twin

I just came back from camping and you have been talking among yourselves and Al comes up with an evil twin to lock me in a dark closet and take over my life.

I wouldn't have named her Moogy, I would have named her Muggy, but I think that Moogy is funnier.


Quote: “There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared: Twins.” - Josh Billings

4 Comments:

At 10/29/2007 2:04 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think AL is actually an evil twin of himself. Maybe there's two "Al" out there. Maybe he's even an alien. How else could he come up with such strange ideas? Now I'm scared of Al.

I like the "Moogy" idea. But she doesn't sound very nice.

 
At 10/29/2007 3:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Moogy's evil eyes and forced smile.

The one thing missing from Moggy is her "I will persevere!" smile.

We need that "dunh! dunh! duuuunnnh! Sinister Evil is about to Happen" music playing in the background.

(glad you had fun on the camping trip--missed it this year because I was in Awahtukee, which is just outside Phoenix. Since I've finally learned to pronounce Awahtukee, I have to say it often just because it sounds neat!).

~al

 
At 10/29/2007 9:30 am, Blogger Pam said...

She can't fool your cat... can she?

 
At 10/29/2007 10:01 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - Al has always told me that she is an only child, but now I wonder.

Al - What could you find to do in Awahtukee, did D. sent you to camp?

Pam - Moogy has her own cat "La Cat".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home