My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 22, 2007

________________________________________________________

It turned cold today

I have a really cold window that I sit by at home and so I thought I would get a blanket and put over it and see how that worked for this winter. I found a blanket with a nice outdoor picture of deer that reminds me of going camping.

Until I took it out of the package It never occurred to me it might be turned the wrong direction. I think I will have to use it for a blanket and find something else to go over the window.

Quote: “Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There's plenty of movement, but you never know if it's going to be forward, backwards, or sideways.” - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

5 Comments:

At 10/23/2007 1:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had Mondays were everything seemed sideways!

Am I the only one surprised by how cold it's become? I didn't see it coming! And rain too... :-(

-al

 
At 10/23/2007 1:33 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I'm always surprised when it turns cold, but this did really sneak up on me and I'm going camping this weekend ;-(

 
At 10/23/2007 2:20 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Brrrr.....I'm cold sitting here too. I need a deer blanket.

 
At 10/23/2007 10:02 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I bet you are cold way up there, you poor thing, you probably need more than one deer blanket.

 
At 10/23/2007 8:08 pm, Blogger Pam said...

You could always try to sit on your walls, then you might not notice the sideways window covering. (It's cold here too...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home