My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

________________________________________________________

I'm back

I saw the most beautiful clouds as we were flying back. I had my face pressed to the window most of the time.

Before we landed we were surrounded by those big puffy clouds. The kind that you can see shapes in. I even saw a few big foots out there.

Actually yesterday I talked to two ladies who had been watching the History channel and they had a special about a bigfoot in Canada.

Quote: “I think Bigfoot is blurry - that's the problem. It's not the photographers' fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra-scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roamin' the countryside. 'Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here.'” - Mitch Hedberg

5 Comments:

At 11/11/2007 8:59 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Big foot is my second cousin once removed.

 
At 11/12/2007 2:06 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

What about the Loch Ness monster? Beautiful picture.

 
At 11/12/2007 10:52 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I just remembered that one of my uncles was nicknamed "Bigfoot Riggs" we may be related

nankin - good idea, nessie would look great as a cloud formation

 
At 11/13/2007 2:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

work email bounced back...you guys blocking yahoo now... :-) (my old co. did)

sent it to your home.

glad to see you're home safe.

-al

 
At 11/16/2007 4:47 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al yes we block people like you from interrupting our meetings and get-together with email messages ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home