My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, November 30, 2007

________________________________________________________

Slumber Party

I'm going to a slumber party, gotta run so I will post about it later.

Added Later - We snacked and laughed and ordered pizza. There was some scripture reading, because we were finishing up a book we had been studying. There was honest dialog with each other and some looking you in the eye telling you what I see in you.

And there was some foot washing ;-)

Quote: “Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ's humble birth, the love of friend for friend.” - not sure of author

I'm so grateful to have the friends that I have.

7 Comments:

At 12/01/2007 3:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to abduct Moggy at her slumber party and make her eat LOTS of candy canes.


Bad Moogy

 
At 12/01/2007 3:03 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, uh, I think you're in trouble, Moggy, WATCH OUT!!!!!

Have fun at your slumber party. Don't stay up too late. I used to stay up reaaaalllly late when I went to a slumber party. Oh, and I also giggled a lot. Of course, I was 12.....:-)

One time my friend couldn't go to sleep at my slumber party because our smoke detector's light freaked her out. Ah....memories.....:-)

 
At 12/01/2007 5:24 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

don't worry Moogy didn't get me ;-)

We did stay up late, and I'm not telling my age here ;-) It was a lot of fun. This is from my Tuesday church ladies and it was celebrating the end of a year of working through a study.

 
At 12/01/2007 9:45 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Once I fell asleep at a slumber party (apparently I misunderstood the concept of non-slumber slumber party) and some of the girls spread mayo on my legs. Utterly gross!

I was about 10 or 11 and I still remember the "ick! I thought you were my friends!"

 
At 12/01/2007 11:54 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Humm... makes me glad that I waited till I was an old lady to start going to slumber parties. We didn't pull any jokes like that and I think we did sleep for about 4 hours.

 
At 12/02/2007 1:27 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

Slumber party? Well you silly gal.

 
At 12/02/2007 2:23 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

NF - If you not involved in a really fun Church you should try it. It's unbelivealbe the fun we have sometimes. I've met most of my best friends at Church.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home