My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

________________________________________________________

Managing Money

I was going to start next year, but a friend suggested December as a good time to start. I need to take a hard look at where my money goes. I made an excel spreadsheet that I have used to keep track. Time to start again.

Sometimes you don't realize how much of your money is wasted and sometimes for destructive things like cokes and candy.

Quote: “Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.” - Henry David Thoreau

3 Comments:

At 11/29/2007 5:25 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Great idea, Moggy! We have a budget, and I love it. I love that I just know if I can spend it this month or not. It really helps to keep us on track.

 
At 12/02/2007 1:36 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

I started doing that also, last month. In my case I was already being very cheap, but I found ways to spend even less money by reducing my pleasures in life and living more like an ascetic.

 
At 12/02/2007 2:19 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

That's where I went wrong I was being eccentric not ascetic. Maybe I will make that change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home