My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's trash day

I have to get busy and get all the trash out. Since I took The boy and The girl to the airport and sent them away for thanksgiving. I missed the trash pickup and will have to put it out next week ;-(

I'll be gone for a couple of days and I was going to take The Cat, but decided not to this time. He is a good rider, but it is a lot of trouble to transport him.

I ended up getting him an automatic feeder and and automatic litterbox. So far both seem to be working pretty well.

Quote: “Our consciences are littered like an old attic with the junk of sheer conviction.” - Wilford O. Cross

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2007 3:38 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think it's so neat that they have those automatic feeders now. We have one too, it's called "neighbours". :-)

 
At 11/21/2007 3:47 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

The neatest thing about the automatic feeder is that The Cat is already looking at me less as someone that he can bully into feeding him more cat food ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home