My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

________________________________________________________

New Tradition

I think I will start a new tradition. Since I'm planning to cook. I'm going to pray before I cook and not just before I eat ;-)

I'm sure that the people who will be eating my cooking have started praying already. Just kidding. I really like to cook, I just don't do it enough to be in practice. There is so much other fun stuff to do. Like drawing cartoons and painting and talking to my friends ;-)

Quote: “There is one thing more exasperating than a spouse who can cook and won't, and that's a spouse who can't cook and will.” - author ?

3 Comments:

At 11/22/2007 3:29 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, I used to be the WORST cook. That was because I always read a book while I cooked. My dad came home one day to see me standing over the stove, book in hand, and the pork chops literally SMOKING. He was not impressed. I have since decided it's best if I don't read and cook at the same time....:-)

Good luck with your cooking adventures!

 
At 11/22/2007 9:57 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I bet if my Mom had let me cook I would have been the same way. I would come to the table to eat book in hand and read and eat at the same time ;-)

I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving my friend.

 
At 11/22/2007 12:58 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

Yes those romance novels are captivating, it's hard to take your eyes away to check what you're doing. Happy Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home