My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, November 26, 2007

________________________________________________________

My heater stopped working

It's like when we hit the snooze button and go back to sleep. The heater flipped off the breaker box switch and I didn't understand why I was getting so cold.

I just hope that it doesn't have a problem and will keep working now that I found out what happened and flipped it back.

Quote: “All we can hold in our cold dead hands is what we have given away” - not sure who said this

2 Comments:

At 11/26/2007 3:25 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, do I KNOW what you mean! We just had our furnaced fixed because it wasn't working well....I am so thankful to have heat again! I was becoming an icicle!!!!

 
At 11/27/2007 11:17 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm still having trouble and will probably have to have someone fix mine. Lucky it doesn't get too cold very often here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home