My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, November 23, 2007

________________________________________________________

Smoked Turkey

I put the turkey on a really high temperature and ran to the store. My Dad was napping when the fire alarm went off and he took the alarm outside and turned the stove down. Still everything was good.

I had all kinds of plans for dessert, but luckily I picked up a couple of pies because I down't think I would have gotten to it.

I had two friends and two family to eat with me, that's a balanced meal

Quote:
“There may be a great fire in our soul, yet no one ever comes to warm himself at it, and the passers-by see only a wisp of smoke.”
- Vincent van Gogh

4 Comments:

At 11/24/2007 10:56 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh well, a little smoke never hurt anybody.....:-)

 
At 11/25/2007 11:25 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It didn't hurt anything and the smoke was gone before the non-family guests arrived ;-)

 
At 11/30/2007 3:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Smok'n Birthday!

Oh wait, it was MY Birthday. Fortunately it was your house smoking, or people would have thought there to be too many candles on my cake. Dave's mom surprised me with a cake, they actually celebrated my b-day making me ONE year younger. I just couldn't correct them ... ;-)

Most people like smoked turkey, so they probably marveled at what a great cook you are!

-al

 
At 11/30/2007 5:19 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

al - sorry I missed your birthday, I hope that wasn't when you invited me over and I was too busy ;-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home