My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, November 19, 2007

________________________________________________________

If I get the house

This is the real front door that I will be inside of when someone comes to the door.

If I get the house, I will have a lot of work to do, because it does need some work.

For that matter so does the poor house that I'm living in now. I need to start working on this one so I can sell it and afford the to live in the new one. I would not want to lose both because I could not afford two house payments.

Life: a front door to eternity

- not sure who said that

2 Comments:

At 11/20/2007 5:07 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Pretty door!

 
At 11/22/2007 1:39 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, I actually like the door to my house that I live in now, but it doesn't have that window look in the center of it. It just has a peek hole that I can't see out of ;-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home