My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's been over a year ;-(


I don't know if you remember, but back in November last year I got this exerciser. When I opened the box to put it together I was intimidated by all the parts and never did get it together.

I took it with me for thanksgiving and got a friend to put it together for me. And he had to do it without the large page of instructions, which I took out of the box to study and didn't put back ;-/

I should be skinny as a rat's tail by new years ;-)

4 Comments:

At 11/24/2007 10:57 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You look very....flat....in that picture. If you turn sideways, you'll disappear. "Step right up, ladies and gents, now ya see her, now ya don't..." Great circus act, that.

 
At 11/25/2007 11:26 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I had my picture altered in photoshop, I'm not really that skinny.....yet ;-)

 
At 11/30/2007 3:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool machine; what kind is that? I always love the row machines, but my gym doesn't have that. Lately, for something new, I do jumping jacks and jump rope--really gets my heart rate up quickly, but I don't last long.

If you're a skinny rat's tail, I'm the rat's ugly, pregnant-looking cousin. ;-)

-al

 
At 11/30/2007 5:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

al - it's called easyshaper - we'll see, but I'm not skinny yet. Last time I saw you, you were a lot skinnier than me, and I haven't gotten any skinner yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home