My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

________________________________________________________

Shopping for Christmas

I took my list for the little girl I got from the Angel Tree to shop for things for her for Christmas. I'm not sure why I didn't realize it before, but I really don't have very good taste when it comes to what someone should wear.If it's bad, it's not because I didn't try.

I don't even know why they sell stuff that looks really bad on?

Quote: “Good taste is better than bad taste but bad taste is better than no taste” - Arnold Bennett

2 Comments:

At 12/02/2007 9:28 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm sure she'll be happy with whatever you give her!

Love the quote.

Glad you had such a good time at your slumber party. I wouldn't make it past 12:00.....:-)

 
At 12/03/2007 2:06 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think I was looking pretty faded by the time everyone decided to go to bed. I really slept well, but we got up early because someone started singing a really silly song to wake us up. They were going to sing it again if I didn't get up, so it wasn't that hard to get up and going because I was afraid they would wake up the neighbors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home