My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, December 24, 2007

________________________________________________________

Movie Review

I went to see the movie "I am Legend" without reading anything about it. Yes I know that was dumb of me. I went with a group of friends and some of them enjoyed the movie, but I paid $9 to get in and was only able to see about 50 cents worth because I had to hide my face the rest of the time.

My suggestion is to not go and see it, I didn't find any redeeming qualities in it.

Quote: “O miserable man, what a deformed monster has sin made you! God made you "little lower than the angels"; sin has made you little better than the devils” - Joseph Alleine

I'm really glad that Jesus was born to save us from sin.

3 Comments:

At 12/25/2007 3:59 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Me too, Moggy. Sounds too scary for me. I don't like movies that scare me either.

 
At 12/25/2007 5:02 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Well, I like thrillers, but not horrors. I haven't been to a movie theatre in ages. There never seems to be anything worth spending a small fortune on.

 
At 12/25/2007 9:34 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I will let everyone know when I see something worth spending money on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home